Regular Savings Account
Our Regular Savings Account allows you easy access to your funds at any of our Retail Banking Units (Branches) and via eBanking or ATMs. It's easy, with a low minimum balance requirement and interest paid quarterly. The minimum opening balance is ECD $50.00.
- Low minimum opening balance of ECD $50.00 or USD $1,000.00
- Interest paid quarterly
- Low minimum balance requirement of ECD $10.00
- Options available to open as a joint and/or USD savings account
Account Opening Requirements
Regular Savings Requirements
For nationals (Grenadian citizens), non-nationals with permanent residence status, nationals (Grenadian citizens) residing overseas – one (1) piece; non-nationals – two (2) pieces
- National Insurance Scheme (NIS) Card
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s identification card
- National identification card
- Any state approved identification with a photo and date of birth
- Driver’s license and other valid identification
- Recent utility bills
- Credit Card statements or other bank statements
- Proof of Address Form
- Financial/bank statements for the past year, for self employed persons
- Salary slips or job letter for employed persons
- Evidence of payroll deposit on account along with verbal confirmation by customer
For Joint Account Applicants
All individuals on the account need to complete all application requirements and submit the same documents as the primary account holder.
For Overseas Residents
Note for non-nationals and overseas applicants:
In addition to the standard required documents listed, all non-nationals and overseas applicants should also provide the following:
- Social security number (for individuals in North America & The United Kingdom)
- Tax identification number (identification number used to file taxes)
- Cover Letter: Specifying the type of account requested and the signing authority of members on the account. This letter should be signed and notarized like all other supporting documents
When sent from overseas, all signatures affixed to application forms or signature cards and copies of identification and letters must be authorized by a Notary Public.
All United States residents or citizens opening accounts are required to adhere to FATCA regulations.